Location: Norfolk, VA
· Knowledge of modern software/hardware architectures, design patterns, key hardware/software technologies and technology paradigm shifts
· Familiarity with information system design tools and techniques.
· Experience in modern Identity and Access Management solution patterns
· Experience working with teams embracing Agile DevSecOps principles, including CI/CD with relevant certifications
· Experience developing documentation on recommended technology solutions including research, cost analysis, risk information, and implementation strategy and able to socialize and educate
· Industry recognizable cloud solution architect certification
· Familiarity with architecture modeling standards (e.g. UML, Archimate, BPMN, …) and working experience with architecture tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect, Power Designer, Archi, ARIS, XMLSpy …)
· Fluent in English (written and Oral).
University degree in Computer Science or related discipline OR 5 years’ experience as a Full-Stack Engineer