Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: NYC, NY
Only USCs or GCs. Contract to hire after 6 months.
Job description :
What you will be doing:
• Design and implementation phases of new systems initiatives, providing functional analysis and design independent of direct supervision to ensure that new systems meet operational, control and information requirements.
• Reviews, edits, analyze and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs.
• Responsible for writing all documentation in clear and well organized manner including SOPs and training manuals
• Designs and implements functional enhancements to financial systems with moderate supervision of management to support user information needs.
• Identifies opportunities for functional improvements and enhancements to maximize the effectiveness of available technology.
• Analyze define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the Business area(s) and user(s) technical (functional/non-functional) requirements.
• Create PRD (Project Requirements Document) for most complex enhancements, automation and implementations including defining Business, User and functional and non-functional requirements needed for approval by Business and for use by Design, Development and Testing teams.
• Troubleshoot systems problems, identify cause of problems, work with appropriate group to correct problem. Maintain communications with technical counterparts to guide the issues to cross-functional resolution and adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
• Responds independently to user requests and questions that are unstructured in nature to assist users in effectively and efficiently applying available technology.
• Assists end users in analyzing business processes, identifying problems and applying systems tools to enhance the effectiveness of the work. Takes a lead role in developing systems documentation and end user systems operating procedures to ensure that effective controls exist. Prepares training materials and participates in training end users.
• Creates, develops and maintains project schedules for key deliverables by developing project plan, monitoring milestone completion and coordinating project progress.
• Develops key project deliverables including requirements specifications, use cases, system test cases, training and documentation and user manuals for the most complex enhancements, automation and implementations.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Oracle Financials module exper
• tise (AR, GL, AP, Lease Accounting & Reporting)
• Strong financial & business background
• Strong analytical background
• Ability to suggest systems improvements
• Suggest process changes (understanding the financial and operations side)
• Ability to help develop new module suggestions; module setups and errors
• Ability to interface with the systems group
|Job Category||Oracle Financial Business Analyst|
|Job Location||NYC, NY|