Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: Herndon, VA
Highly motivated, always learning and willing to partner with their leadership team, project teams, and clients to solve complex IT and business problems. They should have a positive attitude that sets the tone for their team. Most importantly, they should embrace unique culture by sharing their knowledge and experience with AttainX and FLPIDS team through collaboration, group work and peer review. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The individual will be reporting to the program manager.
· Design, develop, and extend high performance, test-driven code that meets requirements and is scalable and maintainable
· Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including designing and developing new system architecture and improvements
· Developing, deploying and managing software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle.
· Leading and mentoring other engineers as well as liaising with other parts of the business.
· Provide Hands-on problem solving with a willingness to do whatever it takes to complete an objective.
· Wisely develop practical solutions, sometimes even at the expense of purity.
· Plan and negotiate with peers to meet deadlines.
· Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline required
· Oracle Java Certification / SCJP (7 and above)
· Advanced degree preferred
· Java Developer with 10-12 years of JAVA Web application development experience is required
· SAFe for Team/SAFe DevOps/Agile Software Engineering
· Experience in designing and developing applications using J2EE platforms.
o JBoss 7 or above
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
o Service Locator
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Threading, Class loading, Session/Memory Management, Transaction management, Messaging, etc.)
o Spring Transaction Management
o Java Messaging / MQ Series
o Java Beans
o Needs to understand how threads work to eliminate concurrency issues.
· Experience in the Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC
· Experience writing API interfaces and integrating HTTP/Restful/SOAP interfaces
· Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM Hibernate technologies
o SQL Server
§ Stored Procedures
· Experiences with build tools, like Maven or Gradle
o Understanding of dependency management.
· Experience with version control system Nexus repository/Git/Subversion
· Experience with DevOps and Jenkins
· Knowledge of dependency management
|Job Category||Java Developer|
|Job Location||Herndon, VA|