Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: 100% Remote,
Life Sciences Client Internal Project.
Manager Notes: Core JAVA skills to help with integration. Documentum exp is good but not necessary to be super heavy.
We are seeking a strong Java Develop to support a multiple system integration initiative using a Data Lake approach (4-5 systems - Labeling, Ontology, CDP, library system, master data )
Deliver high-quality business systems designs, analysis, programming, and physical data modeling products on schedule, within prescribed resource limits, and in accordance with client requirements and departmental standards. Acquire a fundamental knowledge of his/her client's business sector while determining business needs requiring automation. Focus on system performance, system communications and operational components of the application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Participate in and contribute to medium size projects, own assigned tasks, produce time estimates and detailed specifications for assigned tasks, demonstrate increased business knowledge, resolve increasingly complex problems. Requires moderate direction, starts to direct others and possesses solid knowledge of SDLC.
1) Participate in all phases of system development life cycle (define program requirements, code, test, debug, and document) with moderate guidance, following
SDLC processes, application processes and quality validation (when appropriate.)
2) Develop time estimates for assigned tasks.
3) Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written by either the incumbent or others.
4) Develop testing requirements, prepare and document test data for unit and system testing.
5) Provide support for production systems. Use problem-solving skills to assist in resolution of business problems.
6) Develop analytical skills to resolve technical problems. Identify root causes for problems and propose solutions to prevent recurring problems.
7) Develop business or functional knowledge by responding to and resolving increasingly complex user questions, problems and inquiries.
8) Provide guidance and mentor less experienced programmers so that they develop their application skills.
9) Develop solid understanding of the application infrastructure and SDLC.
10) Work with business vendors to resolve day-to-day problems or make process changes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Java EE - 7+ years
HTML/HTML5 - 4 years
Strong, structured programming skills in technologies used and experience in all phases of systems development. Solid analysis and problem solving skills. Database knowledge. Minimal business exposure. Excellent written and verbal skills. Knowledge of SDLC principals and ability to apply them to system development or maintenance (where applicable) and quality principals (where applicable.) Must be a solid team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience required. Must have 3+ years of system experience in developing or supporting applications. Java Certification(s) a plus.
|Job Category||Sr. Java Developer|
|Job Location||100% Remote,|