Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance and Must be a US citizen or green card holder
Mid-level Developers require 5+ Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters.
Sr. Developers require 9+ Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters.
Support business intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape
Member of team responsible for the development of technical and functional requirements leveraging multiple artifacts and documentation throughout an iterative, Agile development lifecycle
Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions
Participate in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems
Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of MicroStrategy V10.X architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream.
•Created Customized Auto Styles to allow reports in MicroStrategy Desktop and MicroStrategy Web to apply customized formats.
•Worked extensively with MicroStrategy Intelligence server, MicroStrategy Web and MicroStrategy Administrator reporting using MicroStrategy Desktop.
• Developed Reports enabling Data Drilling across multiple Dimensions using MicroStrategy Desktop and MicroStrategy Web.
•Designed and deployed customized reports and Documents into MicroStrategy web.
•Deployed and administrated reports on MicroStrategy web.
•Involved in troubleshooting MicroStrategy Web Reports.
•Created Dashboards using MicroStrategy Web.
•Created simple and Complex Reports in MicroStrategy Desktop and made it available to users for access through MicroStrategy Web.
•Design Interactive Dashboards in MicroStrategy Web to assess company's performance and monitor the overall goals of the business.
•Provided various management levels with reports, analysis time series graphs and Bar Graphs using MicroStrategy Web.
•Worked closely with the Web Sphere Admins to deploy MicroStrategy Web Universal on Web Sphere-AIX machine.
•Performed a complete Production Support for the end users using MicroStrategy Web & also MicroStrategy Desktop.
•Used MicroStrategy Web SDK to customize the look and feel of the user interface.
•Customized the MicroStrategy web interface and the Intelligence Server settings for the project.
•Worked on Portal Integration by implementing Single Sign On using MicroStrategy Web SDK.
•Created Hierarchies from providing drill down options for the end-user through MicroStrategy Web.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years’ experience, or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of experience - OR - an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy V10.X reporting solutions or later version
· Demonstrated experience performing data profiling, modeling metadata, and developing complex integrated data sets from disparate data sources with utilization of SQL and knowledge of databases objects.
· Experience with interactive/dynamic report and dashboard development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in MicroStrategy.
· Experience demonstrating MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager and Command Manager.
· Experience leading data analysis, data modeling and evaluation of new Business Intelligence technologies, features and products to synthesize innovative production solutions.
· Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy product suite software components to tune and optimize performance.
· Experience applying SDLC best practices in a consulting environment with demonstrated ability to quickly decipher, analyze, translate, and prototype MicroStrategy solutions in Agile development sprints.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task across fast-paced IT and business environments.
· Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment.
· Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
· Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Experience working with the federal government. Particularly with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
|Job Category||Sr / Mid-level MicroStrategy Developer|
|Job Location||Woodlawn, MD|