Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance and Must be a US citizen or green card holder
The qualified applicant will provide design and development support in the planning of system and deployment activities for a technical task order. Our program is on the cutting-edge of health care reform and Information Technology modernization in the United States and is making a difference in the lives of all Americans.
Working closely with users and various SAS products to participate in the design and implementation software. Extract data from a variety of data sources, transform data and load it into IDR using BASE SAS and SAS products. Profile data for data quality; and develop and implement cleansing rules. Developing reports and content with SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence. Creating and using stored procedures for the customized web output, to include Leveraging and utilizing the creation and passing of parameters from one Stored Process to another via hyperlinks, list boxes, text boxes, etc. Creating session variables & passing parameters as macro variables for chaining stored processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience with metadata-driven SAS code generation.
•Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide and Management Console.
•Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and development.
•Experience developing SAS Programs and operating the programs in Batch mode to create extract files.
•Demonstrated proficiency working with databases - Oracle (11), MS Sql server, DB2 etc.
•Extensive SAS programming knowledge, SQL, Pl/SQL and other SAS tools (Base SAS 9.2, SAS BI Suite, and Enterprise guide).
• Understanding of data modeling techniques and experience working with relational data base concepts and data.
•Hands-on experience with file transfer methodologies and different file types and layouts
•Hands on ETL tool experience
•Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and development
•Experience building ETL process flows in the SAS BI Tool Data Integration Studio (SAS/DI) or a similar ETL tool.
•Advanced level programming in SAS Data Step and SAS Macro.
•Proficiency with joining tables from an RDBMS such as Oracle.
•Knowledge of health care data.
•Responsible for the execution in a Scrum/Agile environment.
•Maintaining Enterprise Applications and user interfaces.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
•Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions.
•Capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years’ experience, or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of experience - OR - an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 3 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions using SAS.
· Strong knowledge of database SQLs and Stored Procedure
· Experience using Agile and Scrum processes.
· Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
· Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
· Experience working with the federal government. Particularly with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
|Job Category||Sr / Mid-level SAS Developer|
|Job Location||Woodlawn, MD|