1. Build, maintain, and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines running on VMware ESXi hosts.
2. Integrate Red Hat Linux virtual machines with identity management systems (ie. Active Directory) and operating system management systems (ie. Satellite)
3. Build Kubernetes clusters running on the VMware PKS platform.
4. Manage VMware PKS environment, to include configuration and updating of Bosh, Operations Manager, and Harbor.Technical Capabilities:
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, end-users, and vendor development staff, as well as all levels of
management and judicial personnel as necessary.
The offeror shall propose a candidate with hands-on experience with:
• 5+ years working with Linux operating systems, with a focus on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• 5+ years working with Linux management tools, with a focus on Red Hat Satellite and
• 3+ years working with VMware ESXi
• 3+ years working with VMware PKS/Tanzu/Pivotal OR similar Kubernetes based technology
• 2+ years working with Red Hat Single Sign on OR Keycloak
• 2+ years working with SAML/LDAP (ex. ADFS, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, etc.)