Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: Woodlawn, MD
B.S. Computer Science (CS), Information Systems, or other technical degree with 3-5 years of experience (or 5-7 years of experience without degree) in Software Design and Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, and Secure Software Development.
Minimum of 5+ years performing the following tasks:
· Experience in Data warehousing, ETL and BI Experience in a large complex environment.
· Experience using Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud, ICRT, ICDI, Informatica data Quality (IDQ), Informatica BDM, Informatica Power Exchange, Informatica TDM experience,
· Experience producing data mappings documentation and technical specifications
· Monitor System performance, data integrity, and design and enhance data quality improvement process
· Capable of ensuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
· Hands on experience with data warehouse, ETL, Informatica, PL/SQL, SQL data load scripts and SQL data loader.
· Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum.
· Self-starter. Ability to take initiative and ownership.
· Experience using Agile and Scrum processes.
· Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
· Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
· Experience in developing secure, enterprise scale browser-based user interfaces and applications
· Experience with MS Windows applications and proficient in the use of MS Office software.
· Experience using Hadoop, tableau, Snowflake, AWS.
· Experience working with the federal government. Particularly with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
|Job Category||Senior-Level ETL Informatica Developer|
|Job Location||Woodlawn, MD|