Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Mid-level Developers require: 5+ Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters.
Sr. Developers requires: 9+ Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ETL Informatic developer will be responsible for developing and designing the ETL process for the IDOS program. In addition, the ETL Informatica developer will design and develop the ETL mappings based on existing database logic.
B.S. Computer Science (CS), Information Systems, or other technical degrees with 3-5 years of experience (or 5-7 years of experience without a degree) in Software Design and Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, and Secure Software Development.
Minimum of 5+ years performing the following tasks:
· Experience using Agile and Scrum processes.
· Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
· Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
· Experience in developing secure, enterprise-scale browser-based user interfaces and applications
· Experience with MS Windows applications and proficient in the use of MS Office software.
· Experience working with the federal government. Particularly with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
• Should be extremely facts and data-oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong persuasion, facilitation, and influencing skills.
• Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams including senior-level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team-building culture.
|Job Category||Mid/Senior-Level ETL Informatica Developer|
|Job Location||Woodlawn, MD|