As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will have the opportunity to jump-start and lead the application security team as part of our engineering group in Atlanta.
We are looking for highly skilled security experts who can handle the end to end ownership of our application security, which will include:
• Researching vulnerabilities in our software, network topology, production servers and resources
• Planning, implementing and monitoring our security measure to protect our data, systems, and networks
• Engineering solutions that address those weaknesses and educating our teams for security awareness
• Hardening our overall network and responding to all system and/or network breaches
• Has strong leadership skills to help drive our security agenda and lead a team
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW.
What you'll do
• You have at least 3 years of Security experience.
• You have the ability to handle complex software system infrastructure tasks – from requirements to production.
• You have experience leading or building a team
• End-to-end task ownership: This is a position that requires a leader – someone who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
• Independently tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
• You’re organized and efficient.
What's required for application
• Experience in cloud environments, and advanced technologies. AWS, puppet/ansible, containers, SQL and NoSQL DBs, Java, Python
• Experience in Manual Penetration Testing (SQL Injection, XSS, exploit creation)
• Automated penetration testing tools (e.g. Nessus, Kali Linux, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, Metasploit) Experience
• Web Services Security Penetration Testing Experience
• A great recommendation from your previous employer
• A desire to and skills for mentoring junior engineers so they become an awesome engineer like you!