As a Software Engineer, you will build the infrastructure and business logic for next-generation unified communication platforms. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
What you will do:
• Be in charge of developing software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs, by specializing in end-to-end development.
• Act as the architect, designer, and coder of your project
• Take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate.
• Utilize Java and the latest technologies such as AWS, Terraform, micro-service architecture, MongoDB, and Docker
What you will bring:
• End-to-end task ownership: This is a position that requires a leader – someone who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
• Ability to innovate disruptive technologies: Have an idea about how to solve a communications problem? We want to know about it and then we want to support your vision for bringing it to life.
• Independence in tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
• Organization and efficiency.
What is required of you:
• At least 3 years of software development experience and knowledge of Linux.
• Ability to handle full application development cycle – from requirements to production.
• Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
• Desire to mentor junior developers so they become an awesome engineer like you!