Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: Washington, DC
Resposibilities: Position Summary
The Software Engineer II will create, plan, develop, maintain, and document custom web, desktop and mobile applications utilizing the Microsoft MVC/MVVM technology stack. The Software Engineer II must be passionate about software, and programming languages to ensure program code is effectively and logically designed, and data models are mapped efficiently into physical storage units, maintaining system integrity.
• Delivers high-quality web applications and software tools to the organization.
• Provides technical analysis, prototyping, and documentation.
• Participates in the formulation of business requirements.
• Completes sprint tasks from the product backlog, resulting in releasable code.
• Codes software to standard, satisfying requirements with a high level of accuracy.
• Participates in code review meetings with team of software engineers.
• Commits to the successful implementation of the organizations goals by insuring software is delivered on time and on budget.
• Resolves service desk tickets and appraises issues as backlog items for future releases.
• Participates in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, from design to implementation and evaluation.
• Participate in daily SCRUM meetings.
Education, Training, and Experience
• Software development skills that include 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Linq, WPF, XML, XAML, CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap; proficiency with Visual Studio 2015, and Team Foundation Server (Azure DevOps). Microsoft certification in said technologies strongly desired.
• jQuery, AJAX, DevExpress, OpenXML, and other add-on tools associated with the .Net framework. Experience with React JS and WCF a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, advanced abilities in problem-solving and analytical thinking, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and contribute as a member of the team.
• A computer science-related bachelor’s degree or documented equivalent experience and demonstrated competency in agile software development environments.
• A strong desire to learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
|Job Category||Software Engineer II|
|Job Location||Washington, DC|