Check out our openings from below and fill the application by clicking on it
Location: SaltLake City, UT
Resposibilities: The Corrugated Packaging Designer is responsible to collaborate with internal and external customers to create designs for new products, redesign packaging for existing customers and develop processes for design to expand new customer growth and grow existing customer accounts based on customer criteria and specifications.
The Corrugated Packaging Designer will work closely with internal customers to provide and ensure production drawings reflect customer requirements, assess and provide complete, detailed and accurate drawings to manufacturing operators as well as design market-defining premium packaging experiences that are creative, innovative and excite new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to drive conceptual ideas from ideation, creation and presentation to all necessary stake holders for implementation to showcase the cutting - edge nature of our devices. The ideal candidate will also possess knowledge with Artios CAD, CAD table such as Kongsberg CAD table, and Adobe Illustrator.
· 3-5 years of working experience with consumer packaging design
· Experience with Microsoft Office, CAD, Artios CAD, Adobe Illustrator, Cape Pack and/or Topps and cutting table
· Bachelor’s degree (degree in packaging/industrial design preferred)
· Ability to present, communicate, and deliver information to leadership and clients
· Collaborative and works for all to succeed. Engages collaboration technology as needed
· Proficient in creating 3D CAD models
· Ability to effectively utilize 2D and 3D CAD software, spreadsheets and word processing software
· Effective time management
· Experience in the corrugated industry with a technical understanding of corrugated packaging design, printing plates, converting machinery and printing
|Job Category||CAD Designer|
|Job Location||SaltLake City, UT|